A few days back I downloaded and ran a fantastically useful tool for writing CDs from the command line – Alex Feinman’s CreateCD. It seems to work well, and appears fast, with plenty of functionality. In a recent Microsoft Certified Professional Magazine article, CreateCD was even discussed as a method for creating backups using CD-RW discs.
This post was originally published in 2004 and its contents may now be out-of-date.
Other Social Networks
- If you would like to reproduce a blog post from this site, or commission an article from Mark for your own publication or web site, please get in touch.
- Mahmoud on Configuring a Cisco IP phone for VoIP using SIP – revisited
- Mark Wilson on Want to update your iPhone voicemail settings? Looks like a jailbreak is needed
- jontheniceguy on Want to update your iPhone voicemail settings? Looks like a jailbreak is needed
- markwilson.it » Shopping around for a smartphone? Have you considered buying second hand? on Microsoft (finally) gets its mobility act together – but cuts loose early adopters of the Windows Phone OS
- markwilson.it » Shopping around for a smartphone? Have you considered buying second hand? on Some thoughts on modern technology: email, gadgets (and how children view them)