I just read a very interesting article on password cracking techniques on the IBM website. It doesn’t contain any information that isn’t already well known, but it’s still a useful summary of some of the issues which an administrator should be prepared for and how to prevent them.
This post was originally published in 2005 and its contents may now be out-of-date.
Other Social Networks
- If you would like to reproduce a blog post from this site, or commission an article from Mark for your own publication or web site, please get in touch.
- My Tweets
- EdJ on Removing Tesco customisations from my Hudl
- Brian Ennis on The effects of sunscreen on Volkswagen/Audi paintwork
- Rostislav Dimitrov on Changing Word’s bibliography style to use square parentheses
- Rumorología: Microsoft crearía un Windows 7 táctil para futuras tablets on How Steve Ballmer told me what to do with my iPad!
- markwilson.it » Short takes: managing Bluetooth devices in a Volkswagen; seating Micro SD cards in a Hudl on Removing Tesco customisations from my Hudl