Further to yesterday’s post about how Hyper-V has shipped, I thought I’d highlight that John Howard has blogged extensively on obtaining Hyper-V, changes at RTM, upgrade considerations and more.
This post was originally published in 2008 and its contents may now be out-of-date.
Other Social Networks
- If you would like to reproduce a blog post from this site, or commission an article from Mark for your own publication or web site, please get in touch.
- My Tweets
- Mark Wilson on Handy to know about: fuel cover emergency release on an Audi A4
- Chris Gillard UK on Handy to know about: fuel cover emergency release on an Audi A4
- Lawren on Removing MOM’s Active Directory management pack helper object
- StueyD on Sumvision Cyclone Micro: some advice for using this inexpensive media player
- Anonymous on Configuring an HP MSA1000 using a serial cable