Jon Boxall’s blog features the sorry tale of a solicitor who clearly hasn’t got to grips with modern technology. Made me laugh, although I do hope Jon got somewhere with his conveyancing in the end… poor bloke.
This post was originally published in 2005 and its contents may now be out-of-date.
Other Social Networks
- If you would like to reproduce a blog post from this site, or commission an article from Mark for your own publication or web site, please get in touch.
- My Tweets
- Fabian Daiß on Changing Word’s bibliography style to use square parentheses
- Mark Wilson on Configuring a Cisco IP phone for VoIP using SIP – revisited
- Marc Jones on Configuring a Cisco IP phone for VoIP using SIP – revisited
- markwilson.it » Short takes: Grabbing streaming video; and installing troublesome Chrome apps on Surfing with server core
- Nesh on Native VHD boot Windows 7 or Server 2008 R2 from an external USB drive