Jon Boxall’s blog features the sorry tale of a solicitor who clearly hasn’t got to grips with modern technology. Made me laugh, although I do hope Jon got somewhere with his conveyancing in the end… poor bloke.
Subscribe to markwilson.it
- If you would like to reproduce a blog post from this site, or commission an article from Mark for your own publication or web site, please get in touch.
- My Tweets
- Confusion over accounts used to access Microsoft’s online services on
- Performing an Active Directory Health Check on
- Controlling costs when buying a PC on
- Sumvision Cyclone Micro: some advice for using this inexpensive media player on
- Remote PowerShell to manage Exchange, even without the Exchange Management Shell installed on
Copyright NoticeThis work is © Mark Wilson 2004-2015, All Rights Reserved.