I was recently alerted to the presence of Joe Richards’ PSOMgr tool for managing Windows Server 2008 fine grained password policies and it turns out that Joe has a whole heap of useful tools available for free on his website.
This post was originally published in 2007 and its contents may now be out-of-date.
Other Social Networks
- If you would like to reproduce a blog post from this site, or commission an article from Mark for your own publication or web site, please get in touch.
- My Tweets
- markwilson.it » Administering Office 365 using PowerShell: updated information on the required components on Changing the primary email address for Office 365 users
- Anonymous on The effects of sunscreen on Volkswagen/Audi paintwork
- Don on Migrating from a Novell NetWare environment to the Windows Server System
- markwilson.it » A Sunday in Hell? Not quite, but rule 5 definitely applied (#RideLondon #Ride100) on Finally gave in and bought a Garmin
- dermotos2013mkt on The effects of sunscreen on Volkswagen/Audi paintwork