I needed to know a little bit of very technical information about the hardware in one of my PCs today (whether or not the processor supported the SSE2 instruction set) and in the process I found a great utility that details just about everything I could ever need to know about a PC’s CPU, cache, mainboard, and memory – the utility is called CPUID CPU-Z is and it is freeware. It’s also worth checking out some of the other utilities on the CPUID website.
Subscribe to markwilson.it
- If you would like to reproduce a blog post from this site, or commission an article from Mark for your own publication or web site, please get in touch.
- My Tweets
- Confusion over accounts used to access Microsoft’s online services on
- Performing an Active Directory Health Check on
- Controlling costs when buying a PC on
- Sumvision Cyclone Micro: some advice for using this inexpensive media player on
- Remote PowerShell to manage Exchange, even without the Exchange Management Shell installed on
Copyright NoticeThis work is © Mark Wilson 2004-2015, All Rights Reserved.