A few weeks back, I was at a Microsoft event where the presenter was struggling to connect to a Windows Server cluster using the Cluster Administrator tool. It turned out that the problem was down to having started devices in the wrong order (it should be storage, then network, then cluster nodes) but when one member of the audience suggested entering
. as the cluster name in the Cluster Administrator dropdown he was able to connect to the cluster (with much relief!)… may be worth remembering for the future.
This post was originally published in 2007 and its contents may now be out-of-date.
Other Social Networks
- If you would like to reproduce a blog post from this site, or commission an article from Mark for your own publication or web site, please get in touch.
- My Tweets
- EdJ on Removing Tesco customisations from my Hudl
- Brian Ennis on The effects of sunscreen on Volkswagen/Audi paintwork
- Rostislav Dimitrov on Changing Word’s bibliography style to use square parentheses
- Rumorología: Microsoft crearía un Windows 7 táctil para futuras tablets on How Steve Ballmer told me what to do with my iPad!
- markwilson.it » Short takes: managing Bluetooth devices in a Volkswagen; seating Micro SD cards in a Hudl on Removing Tesco customisations from my Hudl