I’ve written previously about using user agent spoofing to make Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 7 and Mozilla Firefox behave like legacy versions of IE but I just stumbled across this nifty method of running multiple versions of IE side-by-side. I haven’t tried it out yet and it’s unsupported by Microsoft but it sounds like an interesting idea for next time I’m doing some website development work.
Subscribe to markwilson.it
- If you would like to reproduce a blog post from this site, or commission an article from Mark for your own publication or web site, please get in touch.
- My Tweets
- Controlling costs when buying a PC on
- Sumvision Cyclone Micro: some advice for using this inexpensive media player on
- Remote PowerShell to manage Exchange, even without the Exchange Management Shell installed on
- Changing Word’s bibliography style to use square parentheses on
- Handy to know about: fuel cover emergency release on an Audi A4 on
Copyright NoticeThis work is © Mark Wilson 2004-2015, All Rights Reserved.